My Sapphire Blue World

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Joshua Harris

my own review of my favorite author, JOSHUA HARRIS..

Some of his books that I've read are I KISSED DATING GOODBYE, BOY MEETS GIRL, and DUG DOWN DEEP..

I have no idea about his books before but during my 4th year high school, we were required to read a book. Then, I found I KISSED DATING GOODBYE in my father's bookshelf.

Here: (the actual picture of the old version of the book)


I visited the National Bookstore but the cover was already different so I called this "the OLD version of the book". The pages were all brown and brittle. And the original owner was already married with 3 kids. ^^

The book was really wonderful that even my classmates borrowed it from me during breaks. ^^
The most memorable thing that I've learned was to wait for the right time when I'm ready to enter to a relationship. ^^

After that, I read BOY MEETS GIRL. Then currently, I'm reading DUG DOWN DEEP.

They were easy to understand. There were lots of examples and stories that makes it easier to understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment