My Sapphire Blue World

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SS3 vs. Private Life

What should I do?

This is the question that keeps appearing on my mind since ELFs started updating about SS3 Seoul.

Since June, I had my plan of taking an SVIP seat on SS3 so I made some calculations and my money would be enough before October. But in the midst of saving up, I changed my mind. I decided to take a General Admission tix and treat my cousin so that she would be able to see SJ in person.

But geez.. when the live broadcast started, I wanted an SVIP seat AGAIN! But my money were ALL GONE now! What should I do? There's only TWO MONTHS before reservation starts. Where will I get 10,000php in two months?! wth!

I'm in BIG TROUBLE NOW!

The only solution that I can think of is taking back my decision again and go back to the General Admission plan. But it makes me veeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyy SAD! T_T

Where is really my treasure? Super Junior or my OWN life? Are the choices right?

Can someone save me? T_T

1 comment:

  1. I feel you... I actually wanted to go to SS3 Ph despite the distance and expenses. I'm still travelling from Davao.. & wanted to get SVIP also but since I don't have enough money yet I think i'll be getting cheaper ticket.. and also my friend posted this on my fb wall, it's from Ms. Happee Sy, she said: the stage will be bigger this coming ss3. so no need to panic. all good seats, even sides and upper a and b would be great seats. for those who cant save enough for the front seats, ok lang yun, as long as you're in there, wherever you are seated.. you will have fun.. it is the power of elfs that makes it fun. :) it is the whole ambiance and party mode.. basta just make sure you're in there. hahah :)

    ReplyDelete